- It is super-easy to clean.
- The finish, as you can see from the photos, is as close to looking like wood as you can get without actually being wood. GRC is used in a number of intricate architectural applications for exactly this reason.
- It is environmentally friendly.
- The bench set looks solid and heavy but is actually very lightweight meaning it can be placed anywhere and then moved according to preference.
- It is not affected by the weather conditions so can be left outside all year round and still look the same in December as it was in January.
- The bench set is crack-resistant and will tolerate all the wear and tear you can throw at it without being ruined.
Chunkily real ...
You may not believe it to look at this bench set but it’s actually not made of wood.
It is Glass Reinforced Concrete, (GRC). This is moulded to look like aged wood giving a highly realistic and authentic feel.
The design is bold and simple but works brilliantly and the set is available in two colours: Brown Wash and Grey Wash.
It is a very practical option for garden / patio seating and the different components can be arranged according to preference.
What is Glass Reinforced Concrete?
GRC is not a single material but a family of high-performance cement-based composites. These are reinforced with alkali resistant glass fibres. GRC is used in a wide variety of applications and was first developed in 1969.
Features and Benefits of our GRC Bench Set.
Table thickness: 10cm
Table base: 182 X36cm
looks great Review by Lucy Picker
Value Quality Price
Bought this for outside my holiday let and now I've got it i know it will never let me down ...
A real solid thing - thanks! (Posted on 26/10/2013)
Write Your Own Review
Pay by Finance
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months
|Interest Free (0.00000000% APR Representative for 12 months)|
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Garden Furniture Centre Limited The Garden Furniture Centre Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.