- All feet are capped with toughened plastic.
- The leg support is removable for easy storage - the table top and glass are pre-cut with a parasol hole.
- The glass is tempered for regular use.
- The rattan is manufactured to look and feel like its natural equivalent.
- The synthetic fibres are pre-tested to cope with a huge range of outdoor temperatures and are stabilised for UV protection and to be stable around all types of water.
- Being synthetic, the fibres are a cinch to maintain with a quick wipe down every now and again.
- Aluminium frames are powder coated, very lightweight for easy movement and will remain rust-free.
1.8m oval …
Seats 6 – 8 people comfortably …
Feri rattan is characterised by its highly modern and contemporary feel combined with very practical qualities for the user.
Available in Prussian Bronze the rattan, from ViroFiber, is tightly hand woven round aluminium frames that are easy to move round and reposition.
Great for commercial and domestic buyers …
A quality overview …
Our friendly Sales Team in the Midlands are at the end of the phone for further support.
Floor space including chairs: 300x220cm
Weight (kg): 38.00
Write Your Own Review
Pay by Finance
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months
|Interest Free (0.00000000% APR Representative for 12 months)|
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Garden Furniture Centre Limited The Garden Furniture Centre Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.