- The fibres tolerate a huge temperature range without cracking or splitting.
- With no harmful Cadmium, Lead or Chromium used in production the fibres are not harmful to the environement.
- It is the perfect choice for use with swimming pools and in coastal areas as the fibres are tolerant to all types of water.
- Ecoloom is 100% recyclable.
- It is easy to wipe down; requiring little maintenance.
- The colours on an Ecoloom rattan-weave are just as vibrant as those in the wood and abaca ranges and are colourfast as well. The texture replicates that of the original paper loom perfectly.
Ecoloom Double Day Bed ...
Made up of two separate halves that lock together …
Meaning the two halves can also be used as separate units and, with a bit of imagination, a luxury corner unit.
Although it looks quite cumbersome the aluminium framed construction makes it really lightweight and very easy to move around.
These will also mean the frames remain rust free and not degrade with regular use over time.
The flexibility of use mean this is great for commercial and larger domestic spaces …
Ecoloom is manufactured to look and feel like the well-known paper-loom originally developed in the UK by Lloyd Loom – this makes for a weave with quality in the detail and a move away from more commercially produced synthetic weaves.
The weave is protected under guarantee for three years from the date of purchase …
It is hand woven round the frames by time served crafts people overseas with a specific set of skills passed down from generation to generation.
This produces a weave that is very tight knit and long lasting and this offers the furniture that same appeal.
The fibre offer the following benefits to the buyer:-
If you require further information please call our Showroom in the Midlands.
Cushion height: 46cm
Seat height: 34cm
Write Your Own Review
Pay by Finance
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months
|Interest Free (0.00000000% APR Representative for 12 months)|
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Garden Furniture Centre Limited The Garden Furniture Centre Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.