- It tolerates a huge range of temperatures without losing its quality finish.
- As an eco-friendly material it contains no harmful Cadmium, Lead or Chromium which is still present in other rattan furniture on the market today.
- A high tolerance to liquid damage of all types.
- It is 100% recyclable.
- It takes around five minutes to clean down with mild soapy water.
- A full guarantee for three years is offered with your purchase.
- The colours are thought to be more vibrant than ‘paper loom’ equivalents.
Charcoal Armchair …
Based on the famous Lloyd Loom Design …
Regal, comfortable and very lightweight – the design of the Ecoloom Charcoal Armchair fits the bill perfectly.
The reinforced aluminium frame is virtually entirely covered by the outdoor weave that is textured to look and feel like the famous Lloyd Loom - first developed in the 1900’s - that’s so well known and loved by many - a great attention to detail.
Ecoloom is designed for outdoor use but will look just as impressive in a conservatory as well.
Toughened plastic caps on the feet offer further protection.
Ecoloom is a patented synthetic fibre designed specifically for use in outdoor rattan furniture.
The benefits are as follows:
If you have any further queries please feel free to contact our sales team on the above number.
Seat height: 40cm
Seat height including Cushion: 46cm