- Texsilk blocks 97% of UV Rays and has a UV Standard 801 Certification.
- The Oeko Tex Certification means the fibres are non allergic and won’t irritate the skin.
- They also have great solar resistance so they don’t degrade when exposed to direct sunlight.
- The fibres have a water repellent finish from Nuva.
- They are environmentally friendly due to the fact they’re 100% recyclable.
- Solution dying means they don’t fade and this also protects them against rot.
- They have a water repellent finish from Nuva.
- Texsilk fabrics come with a 5 year guarantee.
- This weave tolerates a huge range of temperatures range from -70 to +70 making the colours less likely to fade or degrade.
- The manufacturing process uses no Cadmium, Lead or Chromium that can harm the environment.
- It is textured to look and feel like natural rattan.
- Ecolene is highly resistant to water – including both sea water and chlorinated water.
- Ecolene is 100% recyclable.
- Quick and easy to wipe down and clean.
- Ecolene comes with a full guarantee for three years from date of purchase.
Love is in the air …
A unique and intimate seating experience …
With a lovely oval-shaped seating area that is low-set to the ground and has an upwardly curved back section the Drift Loveseat is a stunning piece of furniture.
Hand woven from Ecolene synthetic rattan weave the Drift has a specially shaped aluminium frame that is coated to keep it rust free.
The feet are made from rounded blocks of hardwood with toughened plastic caps for greater protection all round.
A soft comfy space for two …
The oval shaped chunky seat pad looks great combined with the large scatter backs that can be positioned to taste.
We offer loads of choice with the colour options as well allowing you to design a loveseat that’s perfect for your specific taste.
The cushion fabrics are UK Fire Retardant made from Texsilk that is part of the Olefin family of fabrics specifically developed for outdoor use.
The benefits to you?
Your benefits with Ecolene …
For further help and support with our Drift Loveseat please speak to our friendly Sales Team in the Midlands.
extremely comfortable. Review by Ekomi Customer: 100003098
Price Quality Value
Domestic use, excellent quality, extremely comfortable. (Posted on 26/03/2016)
Great chair Review by Ruth Elizabeth Lainton
Price Value Quality
Great chair, helpful customer service, handy delivery. Perfect :) (Posted on 05/09/2013)
Write Your Own Review
Pay by Finance
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months
|Interest Free (0.00000000% APR Representative for 12 months)|
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Garden Furniture Centre Limited The Garden Furniture Centre Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.