- 48mm Diameter Laminated Poles for added strength.
- Chunky Battens and Ribs for extra strength, (16mm x 28mm).
- 304 Grade stainless steel hardware and fittings with solid 304 Grade stainless steel pulleys for durability in all weather conditions.
- The easy spar replacement system means you can replace and restore your parasol to new should any of the spars snap or break.
- Marine Grade pull-cord making it strong and weather resistant.
- Comes with a 4-Pulley System specially designed for ease of raising and lowering the canopy.
- Olefin Fabric Canopy - abrasion stain, sunlight and chemical resistant and also colour fast: level 7 to 8, (polyester is level 4 to 5).
- This parasol also comes complete with a fitted weather cover for year round protection.
Diamond Teak Parasol – 3 metre diameter ...
Free Weather Cover offered with all Diamond Teak Parasols …
Teak is far superior to any other timber for use outdoors – it has a very high natural oil content and very dense grain making it less likely to crack or split with exposure to the elements over time.
High Quality Specifications:
For further assistance please speak with our friendly Sales Team on the phone.
Total height: 260cm
Height: to edge of canopy: 199cm
Pole diameter: 48mm
Net weight: 14kg
Still like new Review by Darleydame
Price Quality Value
2 years later and the parasol still looks good. Fabric hasn't faded although in 2 years my muscles have so another hole had to be drilled wait was impossible lift it up to even the first hole let alone the highest. I think this parasol might benefit from 4 pulleys rather than 2. (Posted on 12/06/2016)
well worth the extra cost Review by darleydame
Quality Price Value
I hesitated on whether to spend such a large amount of money on a parasol but am glad I did. The quality is fantastic, its very heavy and very sturdy.
Its a bit difficult to put up as you need a fair bit of muscle to raise the canopy enough to get the pin in place and then you are left with yards of rope hanging around but you can roll it up and poke it between the spokes.
Free weather cover didnt arrive with it but a quick phone call and I hope one will be on its way shortly.
Our last wooden parasol we got from Ikea and it lasted over 10 years and was often left out all winter whereas the aluminium style from Sturdi didnt last 1 summer before the support snapped so I am confident that this one will last and last. (Posted on 30/05/2014)
flippin beautiful! Review by John F.
Price Value Quality
well worth the money I paid - you can tell from the pictures that it's quality and it certainly is. Even the free weather cover is superb - love it.
can't wait for summer! (Posted on 13/01/2014)
Great, affordable product Review by Patrick
Quality Value Price
These tee shirts are generously cut, hold their color, stand up to repeated washings and are very comfortable. In addition, they are comfortable, extremely affordable and maintain their shape. I highly recommend them. (Posted on 27/08/2007)
excellent Review by A Review
Quality Value Price
The T-shirt is a very good one. its comfortable and easy to wash, doesn't even soften the cloth when washed daily. i love it and good stuff (Posted on 27/08/2007)