The Canterbury Range of Outdoor Rattan …
Looks perfect in an English Garden …
With very high backs and wide flat armrests the Canterbury Range of outdoor rattan will look perfect in any outdoor space.
Both commercial and domestic buyers can benefit from this sofa suite and we offer a free set of sumptuous cushions to every buyer …
Your main benefits as a buyer …
- The synthetic weave is specifically manufactured to look like Natural Water Hyacinth – due to environmental concerns overseas over the harvesting of natural rattan Water Hyacinth is now becoming vastly popular in the western world.
- At 8mm thick the weave is finished perfectly for that eye-catching, centre-piece feel and it’s UV stabilised so it won’t fade over time.
- As with any type of synthetic weave the Montana is virtually maintenance-free simply requiring a quick wipe over every now and again.
- Expert crafts people are employed to hand-weave our sofa sets in reputable factories in Indonesia.
- These people are time-served and pass their skills down through generations meaning their quality is unmatched in any market.
- The technique used is similar to that used with traditional cane weaves where thinner, strand-fibers are used to support the main weave itself to give added strength and a tighter knit whole that will last for years.
- This is supported by a sturdy, reinforced aluminium frame that is lightweight and will remain rust free.
- The sturdy feet are capped with toughened plastic for greater protection.
Please feel free to call our Sales Team if you require further information.Read Less