- Sturdy aluminium frames that are coated and remain rust free outdoors all year round.
- A free set of chunky outdoor cushions in a range of styles and colours.
- Hand woven with a thick 8mm weave that’s also reinforced with vertical spacing strands.
- UV stabilisers and colour fast additives added to guard against fading with exposure to the elements over time.
- The weave fibres are tested for use in a wide range of outdoor temperatures and for use will types of water including sea and chlorinated water.
- Capped feet to further protect the chair and the surface it sits on.
- A cinch to maintain simply requiring a quick wipe down every now and again with a wet cloth.
Canterbury 2 Seater Sofa …
Sturdy, eye catching and comfy …
A great addition to our catalogue.
The combination of curved and straight lines works perfectly in the design of our Canterbury Range.
The sinuous braided weave looks great running along the arms and this ends in double thickness feet that are covered with rattan wraps for greater protection and further aesthetic appeal.
Quality outdoor cushions are supremely comfortable with a plain colour on one side and a leaf pattern on the other.
Benefits at a glance …
Arm height: 62cm
Seat height including cushions: 47cm
Write Your Own Review
Pay by Finance
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months
|Interest Free (0.00000000% APR Representative for 12 months)|
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Garden Furniture Centre Limited The Garden Furniture Centre Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.