- Teak is the best timber both indoor and outdoor use because it has a number of unique qualities that make it a very low-maintenance dense hardwood.
- Its natural strength and resistance to water make it perfect for outdoor backless benches that need to last and look good for years in a commercial or domestic setting.
- A high presence of natural oils means this timber can be worked and left in its natural state. Over time the wood will go an endearing silvery-grey colour.
- The aroma of the wood is an attractive, unique quality as well. Different people get different things out of it – some say it smells earthy while others detect a more leathery smell to it.
- The reddish, honey coloured hue of teak makes it stand out without being intrusive and it really glows in the sunshine throughout the summer months.
90cm Backless …
Perfect for two …
Backless Benches are some of our most popular.
Probably because they look great and are really easy to store out the way, or just push under the table when not being used.
The curved seat is wonderfully comfortable without a cushion and the smooth, hand crafted finish guards against splinters.
We use mortice and tenon joints reinforced with teak dowels for the ultimate in long lasting, hard wearing construction.
For further advice around your purchase please speak to our friendly, Midlands based Sales Team.
Good quality and attractive product Review by Ekomi Customer: 100001438
Price Quality Value
Bought this bench as extra little seat in the garden, comfortable and seats two average sized adults. Good quality and attractive product (Posted on 26/03/2016)