- Ecolene is an eco-friendly material which contains no harmful Cadmium, Lead or Chromium that other manufacturers still use and can harm the environment.
- Ecolene is 100% recyclable.
- The textured surface looks and feels like natural rattan.
- It has a high resistance to water of all types including sea water and chlorinated water.
- All Ecolene products are protected under full guarantee for three years from date of purchase.
- It can tolerate a temperature range from -70 to +70 degrees celsius meaning the colour does not fade or degrade.
- It is easy to wipe down; requiring little maintenance.
Dining Chair – Natural Rattan …
Tightly hand woven with great skill the manufacturers use Ecolene synthetic rattan as it is well known for its quality specifications and suitability of purpose.
Ecolene is a patented, polyethylene synthetic wicker that has been specially developed for outdoor use whilst looking like its natural equivalent.
The design has a contemporary feel and ergonomic appeal with plentiful armrests and ergonomic shape with plenty of room in the seat.
It has robust, lightweight aluminium frames that are easily moved around and will remain rust free.
Seat height: 47cm
Seat depth: 44cm