- It can tolerate a temperature range from -70 to +70 degrees celsius meaning the colour does not fade or degrade.
- Ecolene is an eco-friendly material which contains no harmful Cadmium, Lead or Chromium that other manufacturers still use and can harm the environment.
- The textured surface looks and feels like natural rattan.
- It has a high resistance to water of all types including sea water and chlorinated water.
- Ecolene is 100% recyclable.
- It is easy to wipe down; requiring little maintenance.
- All Ecolene products are protected under full guarantee for three years from date of purchase.
- The colours on an Ecolene rattan-weave are just as vibrant as those in the wood and abaca ranges.
Dining Chair – Cappucino …
Hand woven from Ecolene synthetic rattan weave this dining chair is built to last with solid aluminium frames that will remain rust free but are lightweight at the same time.
The design is contemporary with flat seating angled backs and a plentiful rattan covering right down to the plastic capped feet.
Ecolene is a patented, polyethylene synthetic wicker that has been specially developed to have a natural look and feel whilst at the same time being suitable for use in all environments and temperature conditions.
Seat height: 47cm
Seat depth: 44cm
Excellent Review by Ekomi Customer: 100003629
Price Quality Value
Excellent (Posted on 26/03/2016)