- It is easy to wipe down; requiring little maintenance.
- Ecolene is an eco-friendly material which contains no harmful Cadmium, Lead or Chromium that other manufacturers still use and can harm the environment.
- The textured surface looks and feels like natural rattan.
- It has a high resistance to water of all types including sea water and chlorinated water.
- All Ecolene products are protected under full guarantee for three years from date of purchase.
- The colours on an Ecolene rattan-weave are just as vibrant as those in the wood and abaca ranges.
- It can tolerate a temperature range from -70 to +70 degrees celsius meaning the colour does not fade or degrade.
- Ecolene is 100% recyclable.
Armchair – Black …
Tightly hand woven with great skill the manufacturers use Ecolene synthetic rattan as it is well known for its quality specifications and suitability of purpose.
It has robust, lightweight aluminium frames that are easily moved around and will remain rust free.
The design has a contemporary feel and ergonomic appeal with plentiful armrests and ergonomic shape with plenty of room in the seat.
Ecolene is a patented, polyethylene synthetic wicker that has been specially developed for outdoor use whilst looking like its natural equivalent.
Seat height: 47cm
Seat depth: 44cm
Arm height: 64cm