Arizona Rattan in gorgeous Viro Prussian Bronze.
We offer Free Cushions with all Arizona Sofa Sets and there are Special Discounted Prices for you across the whole range of sets …
It looks fantastic, there’s loads of choice and plenty of room to stretch out with friends and family on a warm, sunny afternoon.
You choose from …
- Two Seater Sofa Suite.
- Three Seater Sofa Suite.
- Four Seater Sofa Suite.
- Medium Sofa Suite.
- Large Sofa Suite.
- Three Seater Double Sofa Suite.
- Extra Large Double Sofa Suite.
And these are just the pre-set designs you can of course build your very own bespoke suite as we sell all the items individually.
Great for commercial and domestic buyers …
The Viro Prussian Bronze is a flat weave that looks highly modern and contemporary.
It is tightly hand woven round aluminium frames that are lightweight, very sturdy and won’t rust with exposure to the elements.
The flat feet are hand cut from strips of teak and further protected by tough plastic caps fitted underneath to raise the set off the floor slightly.
The Free Cushions:
These are made to the highest standards from Kingdom Teak.
The fillings are made from a resin fibre sandwich that lets water pass through it as opposed to sinking in. This sandwich also offers a firmer platform for greater comfort.
This is then surrounded by protective fibre and the whole thing is then enclosed in a protective and pull-out bag allowing the covers to be easily washed.
The outer fabric is vibrant in colour, rot resistant and the colour doesn’t fade in direct sunlight. UK Fire Retardant regulations are also fully adhered to.
Manufactured by ViroFiber who are recognised as producing some of the highest quality rattan weave on the market today.
The main benefits to you with these quality polyethylene fibres are …
- They’re tolerant to a wide range of temperatures - and tested for suitability here as well – this offers that non-fade or degrade quality.
- Elements like Cadmium, Lead or Chromium that may harm the environment are not present in the manufacturing process.
- Ecolene is highly resistant to water, including sea and chlorinated water.
- All raw materials used are recyclable.
- Being synthetic in nature the weave is virtually maintenance-free.
- The colours are extremely vibrant.
For further information please speak with our friendly Sales Team in the Midlands.Read Less
Out of stock